Thank you for considering nominating yourself for a College post! You can explore our
current opportunities by category
. Please ensure you read the relevant role description, with particular attention to the requirements.
To start your application, select the role below and proceed to the next stage. You will need to add:
your contact details
your work details
a digital copy of your CV
a personal statement.
If you're applying for Council, Senior Officer or Regional Lead / Deputy Regional Lead posts you'll also need to provide details of two persons to support your application.
Membership privacy notice
It is very important that you read and understand our
Membership privacy notice
which explains how we will use the data we collect from you. For certain positions, you may be required to provide a valid email address that will be published on our website but this will be detailed in the role description. We will only ever process your personal data in compliance with UK Data Protection legislation.
- Select - Council Regional Lead Examinations Executive Committee RCPCH Ambassadors Other roles
Please select your Council post
- Select - England Area Officer
Please select your Regional Lead post
- Select - Regional Lead Deputy Regional Lead
Please select your Regional Lead region
- Select - East Midlands East Scotland North, Central and East London North, North East Scotland Republic of Ireland South East Scotland South Wales South West Yorkshire & Humber
Please select your Deputy Regional Lead region
- Select - North, Central and East London North East North West London Northern Ireland South London South Wales
Please select your Examinations Executive Committee post
- Select - Principal Regional Examiner (PRE) Senior Theory Examiner (STE) - Question Lead
Please select your PRE region
- Select - Kent, Surrey and Sussex Yorkshire and Humber
Please select your post
- Select - CSAC Child Mental Health - Training Advisor CSAC Community Child Health - Training Advisor CSAC Paediatric Allergy Immunology and Infectious Disease – Trainee Representative (Allergy) CSAC Paediatric Allergy Immunology and Infectious Disease – Trainee Representative (Immunology) CSAC Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition – Trainee Representative CSAC Paediatric Oncology – Quality Advisor CSAC Paediatric Rheumatology – Chair CSAC Paediatric Rheumatology – Trainee Advisor CSAC Paediatric Rheumatology – Trainee Representative Informatics for Quality Committee - Regional Representative Intercollegiate Committee on Emergency Care Standards for Children and Young People – Regional Representative Less than Full Time Training Advisors Committee - Chair Less Than Full Time Training Advisors Committee - Regional Representative Officer for Clinical Standards and Quality Improvement Stepping up Regional Champion Trainees' committee - Regional Representative Wales Executive Committee - Regional Representative
Please select your region for Informatics for Quality Committee
- Select - Northern Ireland
Please select your region for LTFT Training Advisors Committee - Regional Representative
- Select - Kent, Surrey and Sussex North East (Northern) Northern Ireland South West (Severn) Thames Valley (Oxford) Wessex West Midlands Yorkshire and Humber
Please select your region for Stepping Up Regional Champion
- Select - East of England East Midlands Kent, Surrey & Sussex Northern Ireland Republic of Ireland Thames Valley Wessex
Please select your region for Wales Executive Committee
- Select - Mid and West Wales South East Wales
We are recruiting to the following STPs (Sustainability and Transformation Partnership), ICSs (Integrated Care Service) and LWABs (Local Workforce Action Board) in England. Please select which you would like to engage with.
If you aren't sure which STP, ICS or LWAB is yours, contact us first at
- Select - Birmingham and Solihull LWAB Birmingham and Solihull STP Cambridgeshire and Peterborough LWAB Cheshire and Merseyside LWAB Coast, Humber and Vale LWAB Coast, Humber and Vale STP Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly LWAB Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly STP Coventry and Warwickshire LWAB Coventry and Warwickshire STP Derbyshire LWAB Derbyshire STP Devon LWAB Devon STP Dorset ICS Dorset LWAB Frimley Health ICS Frimley Health LWAB Gloucestershire ICS Greater Manchester LWAB Herefordshire and Worcestershire LWAB Herefordshire and Worcestershire STP Hertfordshire and West Essex LWAB Kent and Medway STP Lancashire and South Cumbria ICS Lancashire and South Cumbria LWAB Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland LWAB Lincolnshire LWAB Lincolnshire STP Norfolk and Waveney LWAB North East and North Cumbria LWAB Northamptonshire LWAB Northamptonshire STP Nottinghamshire LWAB Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin LWAB Somerset LWAB Somerset STP Staffordshire LWAB South West London STP Staffordshire STP Sussex and East Surrey LWAB The Black Country LWAB West Yorkshire and Harrogate LWAB
Are you already active within the STP/ICS/LWAB that you would like to work with?
- Select - Yes No
Please select your region for Intercollegiate Committee on Emergency Care Standards for Children and Young People – Regional Representative
- Select - Scotland
Please select your region for Trainees' Committee - Regional Representative
- Select - Peninsula
Please select your Council region
- Select - South England