Thank you for considering nominating yourself for a College post! You can explore our
current opportunities by category
. Please ensure you read the relevant role description, with particular attention to the requirements.
To start your application, select the role below and proceed to the next stage. You will need to add:
your contact details
your work details
a digital copy of your CV
a personal statement.
If you're applying for Council, Officer or Regional Lead / Deputy Regional Lead you'll also need to provide details of two persons to support your application.
Membership privacy notice
It is very important that you read and understand our
Membership privacy notice
which explains how we will use the data we collect from you. For certain positions, you may be required to provide a valid email address that will be published on our website but this will be detailed in the role description. We will only ever process your personal data in compliance with UK Data Protection legislation.
- Select - Regional Leads Examinations Executive Committee RCPCH Ambassadors Other roles
Please select your Council post
- Select - Officer for X
Please select your Officer post
- Select - Officer for Education Officer for Training and Quality
Please select your Regional Lead post
- Select - Regional Lead Deputy Regional Lead
Please select your Deputy Regional Lead post
- Select - North, Central and East London Northern Ireland North West London North West England South London South West England
Please select your Regional Lead region
- Select - East Midlands East Scotland North, Central and East London North, North East Scotland South West England Yorkshire and Hunber
Please select your Examinations Executive Committee post
- Select - Principal Regional Examiner (PRE) Theory Boards Examiner (Trainee) Theory Boards Examiner (Consultant)
Please select your region for Examinations Executive Committee
- Select - South West England Yorkshire and Humber
Please select your post
- Select - Audit, Finance and Risk Committee - Trainee Representative Audit, Finance and Risk Committee - Member CSAC Child Mental Health –Training Advisor CSAC Community Child Health – Training Advisor CSAC General Paediatrics – Council of Reference Member - Cardiology CSAC General Paediatrics – Council of Reference – Respiratory CSAC General Paediatrics – Council of Reference – Rheumatology CSAC General Paediatrics – Council of Reference – Quality Advisor CSAC General Paediatrics – Trainee Rep (ST1-5) CSAC Paediatric Allergy Immunology and Infectious Disease – Trainee Representative (Immunology) CSAC General Paediatrics – Trainee Rep (ST6-8) CSAC Paediatric Respiratory Medicine – Chair CSAC Paediatric Rheumatology Medicine - Assessment Advisor MTI(P) Regional Champion Paediatricians in Medical Management (PiMM) - RCPCH Member position RCPCHSTART Executive – Vice Chair Stepping Up Regional Champion Trainees' Committee - Vice Chair Trainees’ Committee – Regional Representative Wales Executive Committee - Regional Respresentative
Please select your region for Informatics for Quality Committee
- Select - Northern Ireland
Please select your region for MTI(P) Regional Champion
- Select - Central London North East London North West London Northern Ireland South West England Scotland East Thames Valley
Please select your region for Stepping Up Regional Champion
- Select - Mersey Thames Valley
Please select your region for Trainees' Committee
- Select - East of England
Please select your region for Wales Executive Committee
- Select - Mid and West Wales South East Wales
We are recruiting to the following STPs (Sustainability and Transformation Partnership), ICSs (Integrated Care Service) and LWABs (Local Workforce Action Board) in England. Please select which you would like to engage with.
If you aren't sure which STP, ICS or LWAB is yours, contact us first at
- Select - Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) ICS South West London STP
Are you already active within the STP/ICS/LWAB that you would like to work with?
- Select - Yes No
Briefly describe your involvement