- Assess the RCPCH’s current level of performance regarding Equality and Diversity for the various volunteer posts where members or others undertake work for the College. The classes of posts will include, but not be limited to:
- Elected College posts (eg President, Vice Presidents, and National Officers)
- Appointed College posts (eg junior officers, committee memberships or examiner/assessor posts)
- Provide a report to Council and the Board of Trustees outlining the findings made under 1.
- Make recommendations to Council and the Board of Trustees as to any improvements necessary in the RCPCH’s Equality and Diversity monitoring and reporting in these areas, and whether the RCPCH needs an explicit Equality and Diversity Policy. Further, to make recommendations as to how the College can
improve in areas where the need for development is identified.
We are seeking applications from both RCPCH members (in any membership category, including trainees) and from external individuals with relevant skills. RCPCH members should meet the requirements of the College’s Good Standing document.
For further details, please download the role description below.
How to apply
Send the following to Graham Sleight, Head of Governance, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- covering letter outlining your interest in the role and how your experience enables you to meet the requirements outlined in the role description
- completed equal opportunities form.