- What you can do in your online account
- And what you can do as an RCPCH member...
- I want to create an account
- I have forgotten my password
- I don't know my RCPCH number (username)
- My account is blocked
- I want to update my personal or work details
- Why are you asking for equal opportunities information?
- I need to update my hospital or workplace in Work details, but it's not on your list
- I have changed my name
- I need to correct my date of birth
What you can do in your online account
- Access many of your RCPCH online services without needing to sign in again, including Compass online classroom, RCPCH ePortfolio and Archives of Disease in Childhood - you can find all of these in your Quick Links menu
- View and update your contact and work details - you can see these in My account
- Tell us how you would like us to contact you, and on what topics
- Personalise your homepage - select your interests to see news, courses and events
- Register and apply for examinations, and access your results
- Apply for membership
And what you can do as an RCPCH member...
- Use our Member directory to find other RCPCH members - go to Quick Links
- Upgrade your membership - find your membership type
- Manage your membership subscriptions and (where relevant) training fees
I want to create an account
It's easy to create your online account.
If you already have an RCPCH number (for example, because you are a member), you'll just need to provide your number and email address.
If you don't have an RCPCH number, you can complete a short form.
You will then get an email so you can set your password.
I have forgotten my password
You can reset your password. You just need to enter your RCPCH number and you will get an email with a link - this is sent to the default email address we have on your record.
Click on the link - you'll need to do this within 24 hours, or try again. You can then enter your new password, and log in.
Sometimes our emails get stuck in spam. If you don't find our message, please check your spam or junk folder.
If you are already logged in you can change your password. Go to Quick links | Edit password.
I don't know my RCPCH number (username)
You can fill in a short form to find your RCPCH number. We will need your name and date of birth, and your current email address. If this does not work, please contact us.
My account is blocked
If you try to log in with the incorrect RCPCH number and/or password five times, your account will be blocked.
You can wait 10 minutes when it will become unblocked, and try again.
Or, follow the link to reset your password.
I want to update my personal or work details
When you sign in, you will see your account dashboard. You can get to it any time by tapping My account in the header.
From here, you can edit your:
- Personal details - including your title, home contact details and equal opportunities information
- Work details
- Contact preferences - how you would like us to contact you
- Interests - if you wish, you can select from a list of topics to personalise your website homepage.
Why are you asking for equal opportunities information?
In the Personal details form, you can give us more details about you. As a College. we commit to ensuring equal opportunities across all our activities. To track this, we ask that you kindly complete this information
Any personal and sensitive data that you provide will be used solely for equal opportunities monitoring purposes. We will process it in line with the Data Protection Act.
I need to update my hospital or workplace in Work details, but it's not on your list
Our Work details has a list of hospitals and other workplaces in the UK and internationally.
If your workplace is not on the list, please contact us and we will add this.
I have changed my name
If you have changed your name - for example, due to marriage - you cannot change this on your account.
Instead, please contact the right team:
- If you are a members - firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7092 6060
- Exam candidates - email@example.com | 020 7092 6000
You will need to send us documentary evidence. This might be a photocopy or scan of your marriage certificate or passport.
If you have already changed your name with the General Medical Council (GMC), you do not need to send evidence. But, please do let us know.
I need to correct my date of birth
If your date of birth is not correct, you cannot change this on your account.
Instead, please contact the right team: