We know it’s not only paediatricians who are committed to improving child health outcomes and who share our vision of a healthier future for children and young people across the world.
Affiliate membership is open to those with a professional interest in child health, but who do not have a primary medical qualification. If you're a paediatric or neonatal nurse, pharmacist, social worker, teacher, school nurse or allied health professional, join us as an affiliate member.
You can download our leaflet below.
|Subscription||2019 fee||Monthly fee (UK bank accounts only)|
|With Archives of Disease in Childhood subscription||£166||£13.83|
Membership offers the following benefits:
- access to Paediatric Care Online, our online resource that supports daily clinical practice by providing immediate, accessible information, including Child Protection Companion (cost to non-members is £30 per year)
- quarterly newsletter
- option to receive regular email news bulletins
- reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and other courses and events
- listing on and access to online members' directory
- use of the members' room in RCPCH London.
With Archives of Disease in Childhood
You may wish to add a subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, for an additional cost of £100 per year. This is a significant saving, as the cost to non-members is £409 per year.
You can add this subscription when you apply for affiliate membership.
Anybody with a working or with a professional interest in child health who is not a medical doctor can apply for affiliate membership.
Affiliate membership may be of particular interest to paediatric nurses, pharmacists, social workers and other allied healthcare professionals, as well as those working or volunteering in child health organisations.
Applications are usually processed within five working days of receipt.
Please read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.