If you are a UK-based Associate Specialist or Senior Medical Officer appointed prior to 1 April 2006, you can apply to become an Ordinary RCPCH Member via election.
|Subscription||Annual fee||Monthly fee via Direct Debit (UK bank account holders only|
|Ordinary membership (includes Archives of Disease in Childhood)||£456||£38|
|Training fee (additional charge for members registered in training)||£109||£9.08|
Additional fees charged for UK members:
- Overseas levy - 4% of membership subscription fee
- Visiting fellows levy - £5
You can enjoy the following benefits:
- use of MRCPCH designation
- membership certificate
- voting rights
- representation on Council
- regional support
- listing on online members' directory
- use of the members’ room in RCPCH London office
- subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood journal (cost to non-members is £409)
- college quarterly newsletter
- option to receive regular email news bulletins
- the innovative Paediatric Care Online resource, including the Child Protection Companion
- certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) monitoring
- continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (£205 to non-members)
- revalidation support
- reduced fees for the RCPCH Conference and other courses and events.
You must be a UK-based Associate Specialist or a Senior Clinical Medical Officer who has been in post prior to 1 April 2006.
You will need to provide letters of support from two current RCPCH Fellows, one of whom must be resident in the UK, and evidence of distinction, such as published papers or leadership roles.
Have you passed the MRCPCH Clinical examination or MRCP(UK) Part II in Paediatrics? Apply for ordinary membership by examination.
Registration for training gives you access to the online assessment tool (RCPCH ePortfolio) and contributes to your RCPCHStart assessment taken at the end of your training.
New Ordinary members are admitted on a monthly basis. Applications received by the 14th of each month will be considered for commencement of ordinary membership from the 1st of the following month.
Contact us on email@example.com