Committee members - sign in to see all content
The Committee includes internal and external representatives, including The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, National Guideline Alliance and Contact a Family.
- Lead and oversee all quality improvement activities for clinical standards
- Act as a source of advice to the RCPCH Council and Executive Committee in relation to clinical standards and evidence-based practice, and quality improvement
- Ensure that clinical guidelines and other guidance addressing the needs of children and young people have adequate paediatric involvement and are developed according to rigorous standards
- Help ensure that College members are motivated to get involved in national guideline development and paediatrics are kept on the national agenda
- Ensure that evidence-based clinical standards underpin all College activities, and where appropriate, to engage with other Colleges on clinical standards issues relating to children and young people
- Ensure education and training implementation of quality standards
Professor Nick Bishop
If you would like to get involved or find out more about the committee's work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.