Council is the members' representative body that reports directly to the Board of Trustees, and meets three times a year. Council sets the College's overall strategy, in particular with regard to issues affecting members. Find out more and read Council meeting minutes
The East of England Area Officer sits on Council, and represents two RCPCH regions: East Midlands and East of England.
- Area Officer: Dr Anshoo Dhelaria - firstname.lastname@example.org
The East of England Regional Lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Area Officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings. They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Regional Lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
- Regional Lead: Dr Rishi Arora - email@example.com
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Academic Regional Representative: Dr Ken Ong - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr Anshoo Dhelaria - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative: Dr Claire Mathews - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Vacant
Contacts for your training
- Health Education England: East of England (deanery)
- University of Cambridge
- University of East Anglia
- Head of School: Dr Vasanta Nanduri - email@example.com
Training Programme Director (TPDs)
- ST1-3: Dr Angela d'Amore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ST4-5: Dr Anne Ingram - email@example.com
- ST6-8: Dr Jogesh Kapadia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deanery Administrator: Susan Woodroffe - email@example.com
RCPCH presence in the East of England
The East of England region has 1563 members (10.6% of the total in England) (last updated September 2018). The figures below show the age range, positions and locations with most members. An overview of all locations can be found in the RCPCH presence in the East of England Data document.