Council is the members' representative body that reports directly to the Board of Trustees, and meets three times a year. Council sets the College's overall strategy, in particular with regard to issues affecting members. Find out more and read Council meeting minutes.
The East of England Area Officer sits on Council, and represents two RCPCH regions: East Midlands, and East of England.
- Area Officer: Dr Anshoo Dhelaria - firstname.lastname@example.org
The East Midlands Regional Lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Area Officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings. They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Regional Lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
- Regional Lead: Vacant
- Deputy Regional Lead: Vacant
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Academic Regional Representative: Please see Academic Training Committee page
- Less Than Full Time Training Adviser: Please see LTFT Network page
- Trainee Representative: Please see Trainee Network and Trainee Oversight Committee page
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Dr Pradip Thakker - email@example.com
Contacts for your training
Training Programme Directors (TPDs)
- Dr Carol Bertenshaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Louise Wells - email@example.com
- Dr Tracy Tinklin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Will Carroll - email@example.com
- Dr James Whitelaw - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Jasmina Marinova - email@example.com
- Dr Bala Subramaniam - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Placements and Less Than Full Time - email@example.com
- Out of Programme - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inter-Deanery Transfer - email@example.com
Assessments and Revalidation