Council is the members' representative body that reports directly to the Board of Trustees, and meets three times a year. Council sets the College's overall strategy, in particular with regard to issues affecting members. Find out more and read Council meeting minutes.
The North East England Area Officer sits on Council, and represents two RCPCH regions: North East and Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Area Officer: Dr Rajeeva Singh - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Area Officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings. They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Regional Lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
- Dr Assaf Doulah - email@example.com
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Academic Regional Representative: Dr Jonathan Darling - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainee Representative: Aoife Hurley - email@example.com
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr Helen Yates - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional General Paediatric Training Advisor: Dr Natasha De Vere - email@example.com
Contacts for your training at the Local Education and Training Board (LETB)
- Yorkshire and Humber LETB
- Hull York Medical School
- University of Leeds
- Sheffield University
- Head of School: Dr Karin Schwarz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Programme Directors (TPDs)
- Dr Liz Baker - email@example.com
- Dr Sue Chatfield - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Bemhigo Etuwewe - email@example.com
- Dr Sanjay Gupta - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Jo Mannion - email@example.com
- Dr Prithvi Rao - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Hannah Shore - email@example.com
- Dr Sanjay Suri - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Ragbir Thethy - email@example.com
- Dr Rum Thomas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Noreen West - email@example.com
- Programme Support Officer: Danielle Oxley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme Support Coordinator: Jo Brown - email@example.com
- Medical Workforce Manager: Khalida Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
RCPCH presence in Yorkshire & the Humber
The Yorkshire & the Humber region has 1598 members (10.8% of the total in England) (last updated September 2018). The figures below show the age range, positions and locations with most members. An overview of all locations can be found in the RCPCH presence in Yorkshire & the Humber Data document.