Council is the members' representative body that reports directly to the Board of Trustees, and meets three times a year. Council sets the College's overall strategy, in particular with regard to issues affecting members. Find out more and read Council meeting minutes
The North London Area Officer sits on Council, and represents two RCPCH regions: North, Central & East London and North West London.
- Area Officer: Dr Indrani Banerjee - email@example.com
The North London Area Officer is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Area Officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings. They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Regional Lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
- Regional Lead: Dr Priya Kumar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Regional Lead: Dr Indrani Banerjee - email@example.com
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor London (North): Dr Shanthi Shanmugalingam - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional General Paediatrics Training Advisor: Dr Atefa Hossain - email@example.com
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams (North London): Dr Richard Nicholl - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts for your training at the Local Education and Training Board (LETB)
- Barts and The London School of Medical and Dentistry
- King's College London School of Medicine (at Guy's King's College and St Thomas' Hospital)
- Imperial College School of Medicine, London
- St George's, University of London
- University College London, University College Medical School
Head of School: Dr Jonathan Round - email@example.com
Training Programme Directors (TPDs) - please use the London School of Paediatrics to find your TPD.