Council is the members' representative body that reports directly to the Board of Trustees, and meets three times a year. Council sets the College's overall strategy, in particular with regard to issues affecting members. Find out more and read Council meeting minutes
The South London Area Officer sits on Council, and represents two RCPCH regions: KSS and South London.
- Area Officer: Dr Claire Lemer - email@example.com
The Kent, Surrey and Sussex Regional Lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Area Officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings. They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Regional Lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
- Regional Lead: Dr Bim Bhaduri - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr Vivienne Campbell - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative: Dr Julia Fozard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Vacant
Contacts for your training
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education (deanery)
- Brighton & Sussex Medical School
- Head of School: Dr Sarah Birks - email@example.com
- Training Programme Directors (TPD) ST1-3 (BSUH): Dr Rob Bomont - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Programme Directors (TPD) ST1-3 (ASPH): Dr Sethu Wariyar - email@example.com
- Training Programme Directors (TPD) GRID: Dr John Somarib - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LETB Administrators - email@example.com or use support portal
RCPCH presence in Kent, Surrey and Sussex
The Kent, Surrey and Sussex region has 1249 members (8.4% of the total in England) (last updated September 2018). The figures below show the age range, positions and locations with most members. An overview of all locations can be found in the RCPCH presence in Kent, Surrey and Sussex Data document.