The Officer for Scotland who represents you at Council is Dr Mairi Stark. Find out useful contacts and activity in your RCPCH area and region.
Your RCPCH Regional Lead
Your elected regional lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the area officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings.
They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training.
- Regional Lead: Dr Sarah Alexander - - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Lead: Dr Andrew Duncan - email@example.com
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Specialty Training Committee Chair: Dr Laura Cassidy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paediatric Subcommittee Chair: Dr Peter MacDonald - email@example.com
- Officer for Scotland: Professor Steve Turner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Regional Representative: Professor Martin Kirkpatrick - email@example.com
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr David Cordiner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainee Representative: Dr Francesca Coleman - email@example.com
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Dr Medhat Ezzat - firstname.lastname@example.org