The Officer for Scotland who represents you at Council is Dr Steve Turner, and your Regional Lead is Dr Rebecca Goldman. Find out useful contacts and activity in your RCPCH area and region.
Your RCPCH Regional Lead
Your elected regional lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the area officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings.
They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training.
- Dr Rebecca Goldman - firstname.lastname@example.org (on leave - please contact Dr Dagmar Kastner-Cole email@example.com)
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Specialty Training Committee Chair: Dr Laura Cassidy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paediatric Subcommittee Chair: Dr Peter MacDonald - email@example.com
- Officer for Scotland: Professor Steve Turner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RCPCH Administrator: Claire Burnett - email@example.com
- Academic Regional Representative: Professor Martin Kirkpatrick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr David Cordiner - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative: Dr Muhammad Salman Khurshid - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Dr Medhat Ezzat - email@example.com