Your RCPCH regional lead
Your elected regional lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the area officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings.
They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training.
- Dr Medhat Ezzat - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other contacts for your RCPCH region
- Specialty Training Committee Chair: Dr Laura Cassidy - email@example.com
- Paediatric Subcommittee Chair: Dr Peter MacDonald - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Officer for Scotland: Professor Steve Turner - email@example.com
- RCPCH Administrator: Claire Burnett - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr David Cordiner - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative: Dr Muhammad Salman Khurshid - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Dr Medhat Ezzat - email@example.com
Contacts for your training at the deanery
- Scotland Deanery
- Aberdeen University
- Head of School / Training Programme Director: Dr Shyla Kishore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deanery Administrator: Kathryn Reid - email@example.com
- Deanery Administrator: Allyson Still - firstname.lastname@example.org
Council is the members' representative body that reports directly to the Board of Trustees, which meets three times a year. It sets the College's overall strategy, in particular with regard to issues affecting members.