28 Great Russell Street
This is a free, all-day event open to all multidisciplinary members of paediatric epilepsy services across the OPEN UK networks, as well as representatives of patient and parent/carer organisations.
The event will provide an opportunity to receive updates on Epilepsy12 activities, hear the voice of children and young people and engage with OPEN UK-led quality improvement initiatives. Selected local clinical teams and regional networks will also have a platform and opportunity to showcase examples of their own quality improvement initiatives with their peers.
Objectives and learning
- Understand more about current and future Epilepsy12 national audit activities
- Contribute towards the OPEN UK quality improvement agenda
- Network with colleagues from across the UK
- Identify future quality improvement opportunities through discussion with hospital staff, parent/carer organisations and children & young people
- Understand the current issues within paediatric epilepsy care that are most important to children and young people
- Learn about how to get involved in a new Epilepsy12/OPEN UK Quality Improvement training initiative
- Admin staff
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Audit department staff
- OPEN UK network leads
- Parent and carer organisations
- Service Managers
Call for abstracts
We would also like to invite attendees to participate directly in the programme by giving a short showcase presentation on the day. We welcome abstract submissions which describe the successful local or regional Quality Improvement work that you have undertaken in paediatric epilepsy care. About four abstracts will be selected by a panel for a 10-minute platform presentation at the conference, with five minutes for questions from attendees. Other suitable abstracts will be accepted as posters to be displayed at the event.
Please submit abstracts with a maximum of 500 words to email@example.com by 17:00, Friday 3 May.
For more information regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 092 6157