An action-packed joint event featuring experts from both primary and secondary care, designed for doctors and trainees at all career stages. Co-produced by the Royal College of General Physicians, Royal College of Physicians, Royal College of Psychiatrists and RCPCH.
- Adolescent brain development
- Reducing health inequalities
- Eating disorders
- A debate on social media
- Learn together to improve adolescent and young people’s outcomes
- Develop skills to recognise eating disorders
- Learn how to better engage with LGBT+ young people
- Network across disciplines
- Gain an understanding of the approaches of other specialities
- Learn about the best evidence-based practices
- Gain skills that you can take home and implement immediately
We anticipate this event to be extremely popular and so early registration is strongly advised.
The call for papers is now closed.