67 Hope Street
- Consultant, SAS and Career Grade - £90
- Retired Member - £40
- Trainee - £40
- Medical student - £20
- Allied Health Professional - £20
A limited number of free places are available for Allied Health Professionals at time of booking. To request a place, please email Dr Alison McLuckie directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
An opportunity for clinicians from all areas of community child health in Scotland to come together to:
- Explore the impact of increasing social and cultural diversity on clinical practice, including gender identity, bilingualism and broader ethnic minority populations
- Participate in interactive learning opportunities through smaller breakout sessions
- Network with professionals from throughout Scotland
Call for abstracts
Abstract submissions of original research, audit or case presentations are invited for consideration for presentation. This is your opportunity to showcase your research, service and policy developments to a larger, national audience.
All abstracts should be returned by 18 February 2019.
Two prizes are available to be awarded:
- Alison Kerr Prize is awarded for research work in Community Child Health and is open to all non-consultant grade clinicians
- Patricia Jackson Prize is awarded for research or audit projects by a person in training
To submit an abstract please download the abstract submission form below, and return to email@example.com.