12 Queen Street
The event will be introduced and chaired by the RCPCH Officer for Scotland, Professor Steve Turner. It will also cover:
- Overview of NHS Scotland priorities - to provide context of current health landscape
- Implementing the Facing the Future standards
- Case for change
- What is required to implement the standards (workforce and integration)
- The College offer (including Invited Reviews service, Clinical Leaders programme, workforce modelling)
- Hot topic: Workforce - implications of the RCPCH medical workforce census
- Hot topic: Remote and rural
- New models of care
- GP outreach
- Standards for short stay paediatric assessment units
- Emergency patient flow project
Clinical directors, trainees, remote and rural members with an interest in service development.
Option to join video conference.
As there are limited spaces to attend this event in person, we are also offering a video conference. For more details, please contact Gillian in the RCPCH Scotland office at email@example.com.