This activity is approved for CPD in accordance with current RCPCH CPD Guidelines.
There are still a few places for this training. And, you can now apply to join the next training, which takes place in London on 26 August.
About the training
This takes place with members of the RCPCH Media and Campaigns team, supported by an external agency. It covers:
- An overview of the media
- Top tips for radio, television and print interviews
- Practical ‘live’ TV and radio scenarios and role plays
We have up to ten members at the session - enough for good group discussion but allowing enough time for each person to experience a number of different types of interviews. Interview scenarios are tailored to each member to ensure the day is as relevant as possible for each person.
All course materials, lunch and refreshments are provided.
Please note: As the College covers the cost of the day itself, materials and lunch/refreshments, we are unable to pay member expenses.
How to apply
To request a place, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org providing:
- Full name
- RCPCH member number
- Job title and place of work
- A sentence about what you'd like to achieve from the training
- Whether you prefer this date, or the later one in London