Holiday Inn - Regent's Park
Our programme includes keynote speakers, updates from the NNAP clinical lead and presentations from audit participants about their QI initiatives. Plus opportunities for Q&A, discussions and in-person networking.
- Learn about the key findings and recommendations from the NNAP report
- on 2020 data
- Discover plans for NNAP's development over the next three years
- Listen to presentations from leading figures in neonatal care on topics such as neonatal follow up, minimising the impact of late onset infection and further involving families in neonatal care
- Find out about successful quality improvement (QI) projects to inspire your own work
- Network and share good practice with colleagues
QI poster competition
A great opportunity for neonatal teams to showcase their work on a big stage!
We strongly recommend in-person attendance for poster presentations.
Posters will be selected for presentation at the conference, and then an overall winner after the presentations. You can submit your entry to the poster competition when you register to attend the event. Alternatively, if you've already registered, you can email your poster to: email@example.com
We have extended the deadline for the poster competition until 16 May. We will notify applicants by 31 May.
- Members of the MDT driving neonatal care
- Data leads, data managers and data administrators
- Clinical audit and effectiveness teams
- Members of neonatal networks
- Trainee paediatricians, foundation doctors and medical students
To promote in-person attendance, we have decided to make the event free. If you have already paid for your place, you will be refunded in due course.
A recording of the conference will be available online soon after the event.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.