Due to planned transport strikes, this event will now be fully virtual.
Attendance is free but you need to register to secure your place.
The NNAP conference will be opened by the RCPCH President, Dr Camilla Kingdon, Consultant Neonatologist at Evelina London Children's Hospital. The programme includes keynote speakers, updates from the NNAP clinical lead and presentations from audit participants about their QI initiatives. In addition there will be an interactive workshop and opportunities for in-person networking.
- Learn about the key findings and recommendations from the NNAP report on 2022 data
- Discover the NNAP's future plans
- Listen to presentations on pertinent issues in neonatal care on topics such as the NHSE maternity and neonatal outcomes group & the prevention of BPD
- Find out about successful quality improvement (QI) projects to inspire your own work
- Network and share good practice with colleagues
- Members of the MDT driving neonatal care
- Data leads, data managers and data administrators
- Clinical audit and effectiveness teams
- Members of neonatal networks
- Trainee paediatricians, foundation doctors and medical students
This is a free event but in-person capacity is limited so registration is on a first-come first-served basis. Early registration is recommended to avoid disappointment. In-person attendance benefits include excellent networking opportunities, particularly over lunch. However, the event is hybrid in order to facilitate remote attendance.
A recording of the conference will be available online soon after the event.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org