Holiday Inn Regent’s Park
The NNAP and NDAU Collaborators’ meeting 2020 programme will include a keynote speaker, updates from the NNAP clinical lead, and presentations from audit participants about how they have made improvements to their care, in addition to discussions.
Exhibitors from organisations working within Neonatology will be at the event, to chat with during coffee breaks and lunch.
A full programme will be made available for download on this page in due course. You can view information and highlights from the NNAP/NDAU Collaborators' meeting 2019 on our website.
About the event
Alongside networking with other professionals within neonatal care, at this event you will:
- Be updated on the NNAP results from the previous audit year and have the opportunity to provide feedback and insight into NNAP activities, which will steer the future direction of the NNAP
- Listen to presentations from leading figures within neonatal care and teams conducting impactful quality improvement (QI) work, with the aim of inspiring your own projects
- Understand the National Neonatal Research Database and learn about how it is used to facilitate research and QI
- Discuss topics such as neurodevelopmental follow up, parental partnership in care and preterm birth associated brain injuries
- Hear about how to strengthen clinician and parent partnership in care
We invite you to submit a poster for display at the meeting to share your local Quality Improvement and research projects with colleagues. This is a great opportunity for neonatal teams to showcase their work on a big stage.
Four of the poster submissions will be invited to deliver a quick-fire presentation about their work and an overall winner will be chosen after the presentations.
Your poster should be A1 size and relate to the learning objectives for the day. We are particularly interested in submissions which focus on:
- Using NNAP results to trigger and inform quality improvement; including how to share data to the multidisciplinary team and families.
- Current neonatal research, quality improvement initiatives and models of care.
- Family involvement in delivering neonatal care; including parent participation in ward rounds.
Please submit your draft poster by Monday 24 February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify those who have been selected to present their poster shortly after this date. To be selected, you must already be registered to attend the event.
Registering to attend
In order to attend this subsidised event, we ask that you pay a small fee.
Prices are listed below, based on job role:
|Consultants and SAS doctors||£55|
|Non-NHS or commercial representatives||£55|
|Nurses and advanced nurse practitoners||£30|
|Neonatal network staff||£30|
|Hospital administrators and data analysts||£30|
|Trainee paediatricians, Foundation doctors and Medical students||£30|
This subsidised fee covers: attendance at the meeting, receipt of a recognised CPD certificate, access to lunch and other refreshments.
After registering to attend this event, if you need to cancel, please refer to the RCPCH event cancellation policy.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on 23 March at 09:30.