Cloth Hall Court
This is the seventh annual National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP) and Neonatal Data Analysis Unit (NDAU) Collaborators’ Meeting. It is eligible for CPD.
- Share best practice by showcasing local quality improvement projects focussed on improving areas of care included in the NNAP
- Share current and future NNAP and NDAU activities, giving stakeholders an opportunity to provide feedback and steer their future direction
- Gain a better understanding of quality improvement methods and how these can be applied in neonatal care
- Learn about current neonatal research, quality improvement initiatives and models of care
- Understand the National Neonatal Research Database, and how it is used to facilitate research and quality improvement
This event is now fully booked.