Cloth Hall Court
|Consultants and SAS doctors||£50|
|Non-NHS, non-charity representatives and commercial organisations||£50|
|Neonatal nurses||Free to attend|
|Trainee doctor, foundation doctor or medical student||Free to attend|
|NHS data analyst or administrative staff||Free to attend|
|Neonatal network representatives||Free to attend|
|Parents and charity representatives||Free to attend|
Book your place on the seventh annual National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP) and Neonatal Data Analysis Unit (NDAU) Collaborators’ Meeting.
- Share best practice by showcasing local quality improvement projects focussed on improving areas of care included in the NNAP
- Share current and future NNAP and NDAU activities, giving stakeholders an opportunity to provide feedback and steer their future direction
- Gain a better understanding of quality improvement methods and how these can be applied in neonatal care
- Learn about current neonatal research, quality improvement initiatives and models of care
- Understand the National Neonatal Research Database, and how it is used to facilitate research and quality improvement
A draft programme is available to download at the end of this page. Please note that it is provisional and subject to change.
The event is eligible for CPD.
Call for poster submissions
We invite you to submit a poster for display at the meeting to share your local improvement and research projects with colleagues. Some of the poster submissions will be invited to deliver a quick-fire presentation about their work.
Your poster should be A1 size and relate to the learning objectives for the day. We are particularly interested in submissions that focus on:
- Using NNAP results to trigger and inform quality improvement; including how to share data to the multidisciplinary team and families
- Family involvement in delivering neonatal care; including parent participation in ward rounds
- Establishing a transitional care unit and minimising separation of mother and baby
Please submit your draft poster by Monday 11 February 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify those who have been selected to present their poster shortly after this date. To be selected, you must already be registered to attend the event.
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact the NNAP Project Team at: email@example.com.