In 2019, the National Paediatric Diabetes Audit (NPDA) launched a national patient and parent experience measure survey (PREM) aimed at all children and young people with diabetes and their parents and carers in England and Wales.
Nearly 14,000 responses were received, with around one in five children and young people accessing diabetes care at a paediatric diabetes clinic in England and Wales completing a survey.
In this webinar, the NPDA team will give an overview of the results of the survey, with discussion from the NPDA clinical lead and parent representative, and a Q&A session.
Learning aims and objectives
- Gain an understanding of national areas of achievement and for improvement in paediatric diabetes care based on survey results
- Learn about themes in parents and patients comments about what they find helpful about their clinic visits
- Start to think about how you can apply the learning from the PREM results into your own practice
- Members of multidisciplinary paediatric or young adult diabetes teams
- Parents of children and young people with diabetes
How to register
If you’re interested in attending this event, please complete our short registration form.
We look forward to seeing you online!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.