Learn to bake with pan-ash! Dr David Evans, VP for Training & Assessment and Dr Laura Kelly, Chair of the Trainees Committee bake along with Dr Ash Patel whilst they chat about wellbeing and the latest in paediatric training at RCPCH Conference Online.
Registration for Conference is now closed.
Join in and bake along!
Here are the ingredients for a lemon drizzle cake
- 175g unsalted butter, very soft - room temperature
- 250g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs at room temperature and beaten
- 100ml whole milk, room temperature
- Zest of 2 x lemons
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- For drizzle - Zest of 1x lemon, juice of 2 lemons, 100g caster sugar
This event is part of RCPCH Conference Online 2021 - see the full programme and fees