23 November 2021
The College's Council was held 7 October 2021 in the RCPCH Council Chamber.
The main topics discussed were:
- President report
- CEO report
- Applications and nominations for RCPCH Membership and Fellowship
- RCPCH response to the NI Department of Health public consultation on the introduction of a statutory Duty of Candour in Northern Ireland
- College membership categories and achieving membership growth
- Nominations Committee recommendations
- Children and young people voice at the College
- British Paediatric Surveillance Unit
- Archives of Disease in Childhood
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- ACCEA (Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards)
- RCPCH style Munk's Roll containing biographical entries of the fellows of the RCPCH
Please contact the Committees team on email@example.com you have an agenda item that you would like to put forward for discussion at Council.