RCPCH members who use PCO UK are provided with full access to a comprehensive range of over 100 'Key Practice Points' (KPPs): clinically assured guidance which will facilitate decision-making at point of presentation and offer a 'roadmap' for common signs and symptoms and critical care situations.
PCO UK also provides an online portal to a range of other vital resources including:
- Public Health England's "Green Book" Immunisation
- British National Formulary for Children
- RCPCH Child Protection Companion
- Guideline Directory with quick links to national clinical guidelines
- Links to patient and carer information and resources accredited by the Information Standard
- Links to resources and eLearning content
- Access to the US-based AAP Text Book of Pediatric Care
What users say
authoritative voice supporting my clinical decision making
used in consultations as a checklist and as a safety net
give confidence in explaining to parents and children
How to activate your account
If you'd like to join over 7,000 RCPCH members who are currently using PCO UK since we launched it as a membership benefit, all you have to do is activate your account.
To do this, you will need to log in to your RCPCH account.
Then, go to My Account. Scroll down to Paediatric Care Online and click on Access PCO UK.
You will then need to read and accept the terms and conditions.
Once complete, you can access PCO UK from the 'Quick Links' drop down menu.
Also available as a mobile app
You will also be able to access this from the PCO UK smart phone app once you have activated your account online.
For more information or help on PCO UK, please contact us on email@example.com