The VPiPP is offering a fully funded industry placement in 2024 for paediatric clinicians in training.
Aims of the programme
- Enhance clinicians’ awareness of the role and positive impact of pharmaceutical medicine on the advancement of clinical care and scientific knowledge
- Introduce qualified and motivated specialist clinicians to clinical trial development strategy and medical affairs work, developing strong and well-rounded future clinical or industry leaders
- Incorporate clinical/specialist perspective throughout life cycle management of existing or in development therapeutics
Who can apply
- Enrolled at recognised specialty training programme, ideally at Specialty Training 3 (ST3) to ST6 level, utilising their OOPC (Out of Placement Career break) year, or clinicians who have completed specialty training and are interested in a one-year work placement in industry.
- Preference given to candidates with expertise in the following areas: Endocrinology/Diabetology, Haematology, Nephrology and Neurology/Pain Management.
For more information, download the full advert below.
How to apply
This is a competitive programme, and paediatric clinicians interested in the VPiPP are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. You will need to complete an online application form, with a one-page cover letter and your CV.