The DHSC is seeking views, evidence and comments across six themes:
- Promoting positive wellbeing
- Preventing the onset of mental ill health
- Early intervention to support mental health
- Quality and effectiveness of treatment for mental health conditions
- Supporting people with mental health conditions to live well
- Improving crisis support
This is a wide-ranging call for ideas, and we are very keen to hear members’ (based in the UK) views on these themes to support the College’s response.
We invite you to share your thoughts on this form by 10:00, Monday 20 June 2022.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org