This toolkit contains useful resources to support you in your role as College Tutor - freely available to download and use at your own sites. They cover RCPCH Progress curriculum, assessment and examinations and supporting trainees in difficulty, as well as resources from past College Tutor days.
If you have resources you are willing to share with others in this toolkit, or have any feedback on the toolkit contents, please contact email@example.com.
RCPCH Progress curriculum
Assessments and exams
- Workplace based assessments (PDF)
- Supervised learning events (PDF)
- RCPCHStart - the role of the Educational Supervisor (PDF)
- Exam - remediation and support (PDF)
Supporting trainees in difficulty
- Trainees in difficulty workshop - 28 October 2016 (PDF)
- NACT Managing trainees in difficulty - October 2013 (PDF)
- (PDF) - Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and NHS Employers
- Top tips for College Tutors (PDF)
- AoMRC guide: Facilitating reflection - a guide for Supervisors (PDF)
College Tutor Day resources
You can download presentations from our previous Tutor Days below.