NPDA Results Online was developed in response to consultations with the paediatric diabetes community who told us they wanted to view and compare the results of NPDA unit level summaries in a more accessible way. See below for some tips on how to use it, or download our user guide.
What can you do?
NPDA Results Online has been designed to further encourage the sharing of best practice and stimulate quality improvement activities for the benefit of patients and their parents and carers.
- Access and download annual summary reports for a paediatric diabetes unit from the 2014-15 audit year onwards.
- View and compare results for specific NPDA audit measures (data collected by the NPDA)
- Download any individual chart or funnel plot
- View and compare unit, region and network data via interactive funnel plots
- View longitudinal data on average (median) HbA1c level at a paediatric diabetes unit
You can download our user guide below to help navigate NPDA Results Online. A version for parents is also available.