QI Central is an easy to use and accessible sharing platform to support child health professionals’ understanding and practice of embedding QI in their work environments.
- Key resources across the four topic areas
- Safety - safety culture, human factors, event reporting, deterioration
- Patient-centred care - patient experience, voices and views
- Systems of care - efficiency and access, effectiveness and education
- Meds IQ - safe prescribing, medicine administration, patient support
- Projects and posters from the paediatrics community, with templates and useful tools to implement in one’s own practice
- Online submission form to share one’s own work - subject to a peer review process
- Latest news and events - including resources related to COVID-19
Browse the QI Central website for examples of solutions to inform your own work.
QI Central is overseen by the QI Central Project Board and QI Committee in the Research and Quality Improvement Division. If you have any enquiries about the project, please contact email@example.com.