QI Central is an easy to use and accessible sharing platform to support child health professionals’ understanding and practice of embedding QI in their work environments.
- Meds IQ - safe prescribing, medicine administration, patient support - launched a few years ago, Meds IQ is now part of QI Central
- Safety - safety culture, human factors, event reporting, deterioration
- Patient-centred care - patient experience, voices and views
- Systems of care - efficiency and access, effectiveness and education
- A library of resources across the four topic areas
- Best practice section featuring replicable project templates and useful tools to implement in one’s own practice
- Online submission form to share one’s own work
- Online bulletin
Browse the QI Central website for examples of solutions implemented by others to inform your own work.
All submissions to QI Central undergo a peer review process for sign off for publication.
For submissions that are published, we will issue a confirmation certificate by email.
QI Central is overseen by the RCPCH Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Forum in the Research and Quality Improvement division. If you have any enquiries about the project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a journalist with a media enquiry about QI Central, please contact the RCPCH press office at email@example.com or 020 7092 6005, or for out of hours, 07837 973 413.