The health of infants, children and young people is at the core of all we do. Read our latest review containing an overview of our organisation and the previous year’s activities.
2018 highlights include
- Changing the shape of training and the launch of our new paediatric specialty training curriculum
- Supporting our workforce at every career stage through new learning, reflective practice, paediatric and child health research, mentoring and networking initiatives
- Offering a range of benefits to our members along with access to clinical and educational resources and opportunities to work with the College
- Campaigning for child health, reporting on progress across the four nations with State of Child Health recommendations, projecting outcomes for child health and influencing the NHS Long Term Plan
- RCPCH global health developments and outcomes from working in a number of countries including Sierra Leone, Myanmar, Rwanda, India, Cambodia, Georgia and more
- Working with over 1,000 children, young people and families to improve child health