To log in, you'll need your RCPCH number and password. If you don't know this, or need help, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your profile, role and permissions
Once logged in you will see your profile page.
- On the right side is a widget with the users you have access to.
- In the middle is your inbox. We can use this contact you with information specific to your role or region.
- On the left side is your name, the roles have been assigned and your current location permissions.
Finding a Trainee
The widget on the right side shows how many trainees you have access to.
- Click on User Management, click on Users to display trainees attached to you.
- To search for a specific trainee please type their name or RCPCH number into the search box.
- Below the trainees name are the areas of the trainee’s profile you can review.
- To start a new event, for example educational or clinical supervisor’s trainers report, click New Event.
- For a more advanced search use this area, you can search by the type of user (trainee) or a trainee’s email address.
You can search via different methods within the advanced search section.
Search by GRID or SPIN specialty programmes
Search by roles
Search by location
Each of these searches will present a list of trainees with the relevant permission and can be used in conjunction with one and other.
Adding a training post for a user Including OOPT, OOPR, OOPE, OOPC & Parental Leave
- Find the user and click New event.
- Click under Event type and choose Training post from the drop down menu.
- Complete all mandatory fields - these are marked with a red star.
- Under grades you can select OOPR, OOPT, OOPE, OOPC or Parental Leave. You can also select the training year, eg the training post could read OOPT, ST5.