Career paediatricians sitting the full MRCPCH exam will require the boxed set. This comprises volumes 1 and 2, a DVD containing video clips of clinical scenarios, and PIN access to a website with self-assessment and further learning materials. This provides all the learning materials required for successful completion of the MRCPCH parts 1 and 2 and MRCPCH Clinical.
For candidates sitting the Diploma in Child Health (DCH) exams and doctors with a primary-care interest in child health, Volume 1 will be sufficient.
- A complete multi-media course for the MRCPCH examination.
- The written components are produced as attractive, full-colour books written in a problem-orientated style, with full-colour line drawings and colour photographs.
- Books contain references to video and audio clips on accompanying DVD that comes with the books to help with preparation for the MRCPCH Clinical.
- The related website offers self-testing questions (in exam style) and answers, links to important paediatric websites (guidelines, etc.), selected content from relevant journals, such as Current Paediatrics, periodic clinical updates, etc.
- An essential purchase for all paediatric trainees in the UK and in other countries where the MRCPCH examination is held, as well as for GPs taking the DCH examination. (Volume 1 only).
- Planned and written with the latest syllabus of the MRCPCH in mind.