Named and designated doctors - request your copy
This review is provided free of charge if you are:
- a named or designated doctor for safeguarding children, and
- a member of RCPCH
- involved in the forensic medical examination of children for suspected CSA.
Others - purchase your copy
Others may purchase a copy through our stockists, Lavenham Press:
- member of RCPCH, Faculty of Foresnic & Legal Medicine (FFLM), Royal College of Physicians (RCP), British Association of Paediatric Surgeons (BAPS), or American Academy of Pediatrics (you must confirm your membership status on the online form) - £35 plus delivery
- non-member - £49 plus delivery.
You can also pay by cheque; contact email@example.com / 01787 249 290. You'll need to make the cheque payable to 'Lavenham Press Ltd' and post to Lavenham Press Ltd, Arbons House, 47 Water Street, Lavenham, Suffolk CO10 9RN.
In 2015 the RCPCH, in collaboration with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the Royal College of Physicians of London (RCP) and The Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (FFLM), updated the 2008 RCPCH publication entitled ‘The Physical Signs of Child Sexual Abuse’ based on the best available evidence.
The publication updates previous evidence and includes new reviews including:
- anogenital signs of accidental injuries in girls and boys
- genital bleeding in prepubertal girls
- healing in anogenital injuries.