KUDOS Delivered (part of the Crown Group) provide our catering services. As one of the most established of London’s caterers and in business for over 40 years, they are experts in delivering great catering for meetings and events, and passionate about the food they produce.
KUDOS Delivered try new items, comment weekly about the taste and look of the dishes, canvas as much feedback as possible from their clients and use this to make the food they supply the very best it can be. They always ensure their food is 100% homemade, use seasonal and fresh produce in all their menus and change their sandwich menu every two weeks.
- Source sustainably - Food is produced with good practices that minimise the impact on the environment, as well as providing social and economic benefits.
- Fish responsibly - They only buy fish listed in the Good Fish Guide by the Marine Conservation Society, as well as fish that is MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) accredited and certified. This ensures all our fish is from sustainable sources and stocks, as well as protecting the future of our living seas.
- Support organic food and farming - They are currently working with the Soil Association to achieve the Food for Life Catering Mark. It is the only UK wide food certification scheme that provides a guarantee that food is fresh, seasonal and better for animal welfare.
- Trade fairly - They took up the Fairtrade Foundation Challenge and put changes on the menu, ensuring a fair deal to the people who produce our food in some of the world’s poorest countries.
- Buy British - They always try to source British, locally sourced products when in season and at the peak of freshness and flavour. By supporting British farmers, we believe we are also playing a vital role in safeguarding the future of the countryside.