The RCPCH produces a range of publications for RCPCH members, other health professionals and the public.
College Press Statements:
Publications list by:
If you have any questions about the College's publications, email the
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- RCPCH President on Woman’s Hour
The President of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Dr Hilary Cass, featured on Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour ...
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (Free course)
Tue, 09/07/2013 - 09:15 ...
- RCPCH Annual Conference 22-24 May 2012, Glasgow
Paediatricians from across the country come together to share new research and findings on key areas of child health at ...
- RCPCH comments on National Childhood Obesity Week
In relation to National Childhood Obesity Week and following survey findings from Mend and Netmums, Dr Hilary Cass, ...
- Medical profession united in fight to defuse obesity time-bomb
The medical profession has come together to launch a campaign on what it claims is the single greatest public health ...
- RCPCH calls to ban smoking in cars
In response to the findings of the Department of Health’s survey on smoking around children, the President of The Royal ...