The RCPCH produces a range of publications for members, other health professionals and the public.
- Archives of Disease in Childhood - the RCPCH scientific journal, focusing on all aspects of child health and disease
- British National Formulary for Children (BNFC) - presents essential practical information to help healthcare professionals prescribe, monitor, supply, and administer medicines for childhood disorders
- MRCPCH Mastercourse - a multi-media course all paediatric trainees in the UK and in other countries where the MRCPCH examination is held, as well as for GPs taking the new Diploma in Child Health (DCH) written examination
Endorsement of external publications
The College provides different levels of support of external publications and resources. Read more
For questions about the College's publications, please email the Publications Team.
Associated Publications, Resources and Links
- RCPCH President on Woman’s Hour
The President of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Dr Hilary Cass, featured on Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour ...
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (Free course)
Tue, 09/07/2013 - 09:15 ...
- RCPCH Annual Conference 22-24 May 2012, Glasgow
Paediatricians from across the country come together to share new research and findings on key areas of child health at ...
- RCPCH comments on National Childhood Obesity Week
In relation to National Childhood Obesity Week and following survey findings from Mend and Netmums, Dr Hilary Cass, ...
- RCPCH responds to BMA's 'Growing up in the UK' report
Responding to the BMA’s Growing Up in the UK report, Dr Hilary Cass, President of the Royal College of Paediatrics and ...
- DeCon Audit Report
Care of children and young people presenting to hospital with a decreased conscious level report The final report ...