Clinical Outcome Review Programme: Child Health Reviews - UK is a UK-wide programme of work, systematically examining mortality and morbidity in children and young people between their 1st and 18th birthdays.
About the programme
The programme aimed to inform clinical practice and improve the healthcare provided to children and young people - in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
There were two discrete projects: a retrospective epidemiological review of all-cause mortality; and a themed case review of mortality and morbidity in children and young with epilepsy.
Get in touch
The Child Health Reviews-UK team relied on the help and support of all paediatricians to report relevant cases.
Child Health Reviews-UK
Research and Policy Division
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
5-11 Theobalds Road
Phone: 0207 092 6165
Read the Child Health Reviews-UK programme timeline
- Reports published in November 2013
- Data collection for CHR-UK ended in May 2013
- Programme launched in May 2012
- Confidential case review theme announced in March 2012
- RCPCH awarded the child health component of the Clinical Outcome Review Programme in October 2011