Clinical Outcome Review Programme: Child Health Reviews - UK is a UK-wide programme of work, systematically examining mortality and morbidity in children and young people between their 1st and 18th birthdays.
In this section you can:
About the programme
Clinical Outcome Review Programme: Child Health Reviews-UK is a UK-wide programme of work, systematically examining mortality and morbidity in children and young people between their 1st and 18th birthdays.
The programme aims to inform clinical practice and improve the healthcare provided to children and young people in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Get in touch
The Child Health Reviews-UK team relies on the help and support of all paediatricians to report relevant cases.
Child Health Reviews-UK
Research and Policy Division
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
5-11 Theobalds Road
Phone: 0207 092 6165
Read the latest Child Health Reviews-UK programme reports and keep up to date with current topics.
- The CHR-UK findings are now available
- The reports for the Child Health Reviews-UK programme are currently being finalised for publication.
- Data collection for CHR-UK has now ended.
- CHR-UK programme launch 8 May 2012
- Confidential case review theme announced
- RCPCH awarded the child health component of the Clinical Outcome Review Programme