Your online account
Your RCPCH online account is your gateway to online services at the College, including other linked websites such as Compass online classroom and the CPD Diary - and is available to members and other users.
How to create your account
Go to Create an account and select the best option:
- I have an RCPCH number if you are a current member (your RCPCH number is on all our formal written correspondence) - we will send an email to the preferred email address we have for you; if you don't get this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don't have an RCPCH number for all others - complete the short form with your details and a password; we will send you an email to complete your sign up
How to sign in to your account
Go to Sign in and enter your RCPCH number and password.
If you don't remember your password, go to Request password and enter your RCPCH number.
Don't know your RCPCH number or have any other problems signing in? Contact us:
- RCPCH member - email@example.com
- Exam candidate - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using ePortfolio (Kaizen) - email@example.com
- Booking an event - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using PCO UK - email@example.com
- Other - firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can do in your account...
- Access many of your RCPCH online services without needing to sign in again - these include Compass online classroom, RCPCH ePortfolio and Archives of Disease in Childhood - more about this 'single sign on'
- View and update the details we have about you - contact and work details, communications preferences and clinical and other interests
- Register and apply for examinations, and access your results
- Book a range of courses and events
- Apply for membership
And what you can do as an RCPCH member...
- See and customise your member dashboard
- Manage your membership subscriptions and (where relevant) training fees
- Find other RCPCH members and build a network
- Access members' resources, such as the Paediatrician's Handbook
- Upgrade your membership
|How to view and update your details|
|Support with your online account|