Fellowship via registration
If you are working in a substantive, non-training post, and are on the General Medical Council (GMC) or Irish Medical Council (IMC) Specialist Registers for Paediatrics, you can apply for Fellowship via registration. You must be a Fellow to apply for some College posts, such as President and Examiners.
Membership per year (includes subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood)
- UK and Republic of Ireland
- Use of FRCPCH designation
- Fellowship certificate
- Voting rights
- Representation on Council
- Regional support
- Listing on online members' directory
- Use of the members’ room in RCPCH London office
- Opportunities to apply for senior College posts, including President and Examiners
- RCPCH account with personalised dashboard
Resources and communications
- Subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood journal (cost to non-members is £370)
- Online Child Protection Companion
- Online Paediatrician’s Handbook
- College quarterly newsletter
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- The innovative Paediatric Care Online
- Access to Research Funding Database
- Continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (£205 to non-members)
- Revalidation Portfolio
- Reduced fees for the College's Annual Conference and other courses and events
To apply for Fellowship via registration, you must be registered on the General Medical Council (GMC) or Irish Medical Council (IMC) Specialist Registers for Paediatrics - and working in a substantive (eg permanent) non-training post.
Note that Fellowship is also available via election - is available for those not on the GMC Specialist Register who are working in a substantive, non-training post and have who achieved distinction.
Fellows who apply via registration are admitted on a monthly basis. Applications received by the 14th of each month will be considered for commencement of fellowhip from the 1st of the following month.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.