We welcome requests to support campaigns that are relevant to child health and in line with our key priorities.
Process for supporting campaigns
- All requests for campaign support should be directed to the RCPCH Media and External Affairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests should be made by email, explaining the nature of the campaign and the proposed RCPCH involvement.
- We will endeavour to get back to you within a week of the initial request.
RCPCH support for a campaign allows
- Use of the RCPCH logo on campaign materials (using existing brand guidelines)
- Statement on campaign materials indicating RCPCH support
- Quotes from relevant RCPCH spokesperson on campaign materials (eg press releases, website)
- Media and social media support (eg letters to the press, Twitter and Facebook posts, as appropriate)
Terms and conditions
- Campaigns will be only supported for the duration of the specific campaign.
- Where a campaign/publication relates directly to participation of children and young people or parents/carers, it will also need to be reviewed by the RCPCH’s Children and Young People’s Engagement Team.
For more information, please contact the Media & External Affairs team.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 020 7092 6005