Search our archive
Our archive is made up of over 5,000 records and may be of interest to those researching the history of medicine, health and social policy, and medical education.
It includes records of RCPCH and its predecessor the BPA from 1928 until present day, such as:
- records of Annual General Meetings, Committees and RCPCH Council
- records of Awards, Lectureships and Fellowships
- records of historical College publications including annual reports, policy statements and research and clinical audit
- legal and constitutional records
- biographical information about paediatricians
- records relating to specific child health cases.
Access and contribute to our archive
We welcome enquiries from members of the College as well as the general public. Access to records is on an appointment only basis.
We have developed a series of subject archives guides for researchers, covering a range of topics on the history of paediatrics and child health such as nutrition, vaccination and World War Two.
We also welcome donations of material from members, individuals and organisations with an involvement in child health. Please see our archive collection policy for more information.
To request access, discuss a donation or to find out more, please contact the Information Governance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.