We provide two examinations at RCPCH: the Membership examination (MRCPCH) and the Diploma in Child Health (DCH).
As the Clinical Assessments team, we support the delivery of the clinical components of these exams: the MRCPCH Clinical and the DCH Clinical. We support clinical lead input into the development of clinical exam scenarios, clinical examiner recruitment and training and clerical support to exam-related committees, panels and working groups.
We work closely with the Theory & Standards team, which supports the delivery of the theory components of our exams: Foundation of Practice (FOP), Theory & Science (TAS) and Applied Knowledge in Paediatrics (AKP).
Contact the Clinical Assessments team on email@example.com for:
- Any enquiry or request about applying to, preparing for, sitting or querying results for the MRCPCH Clinical (held in the UK and overseas) or DCH Clinical (held online)
- Resending related documents about clinical exams, for example, clinical exam placement or results letters
- Verification requests confirming completion of MRCPCH or DCH
- Requests for DCH Clinical certificate
- Complaints and appeals about clinical exams
- Requests for letters to use for tax purposes in relation to clinical exams that have been sat (if you need a letter for multiple exams, including a theory exam, then you should also contact firstname.lastname@example.org).