We are responsible to:
- process membership applications and subscription payments
- support members and respond to queries about membership and benefits
- issue and verity membership certificates
- manage and promote range of membership benefits
- manage membership renewals
- liaise with BMJ regarding subscriptions to Archives of Disease in Childhood
- membership marketing activities
- advise College staff and Officers on membership matters and the associated bye-laws and regulations.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7092 6060. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
Please state your membership number when contacting us. We aim to respond to queries within five working days.