The building is normally open Monday to Thursday each week.
Our address is 5-11 Theobald's Road, London WC1X 8SH
If you're coming by public transport, you may wish to use Transport for London's (TFL) website to plan your journey. We are within a short walking distance of the following tube stations:
- Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines)
- Chancery Lane (Central line)
- Russell Square (Piccadilly line)
- Farringdon (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Elizabeth lines)
There are a few overground train stations nearby:
- King's Cross and St Pancras
- Farringdon (Walk: 12 mins, Bus:10 mins, Car: 6 mins)
If you're cycling, we do have limited bicycle parking within our building. You can also park and lock your cycle outside the Holborn public library, across the road. TFL's Santander Cycles are also available to hire across London, and a drop-off point is just a minute's walk away.
If you're driving, there are a few car parks within a short walking distance. There is some metered street parking around the College with a two hour maximum stay. Don't forget to check TFL's web pages on driving into London, noting any charges.