Our address is 5-11 Theobald's Road, London WC1X 8SH.
How to get here by public transport
We are within a short walking distance of the following tube stations:
- Holborn (Central line - Walk: 8 mins)
- Chancery Lane (Central line - Walk: 6 mins )
- Russell Square (Piccadilly line - Walk 12 mins)
- Farringdon (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Line - Walk 12 mins)
The nearest over ground train stations:
- London Euston (Walk: 24 mins, Bus:14 mins, Car: 10 mins)
- King's Cross St Pancras (Walk: 19 mins, Bus:12 mins, Car: 6 mins)
- Farringdon (Walk: 12 mins, Bus:10 mins, Car: 6 mins)
We will have limited cycling parking within our building.
You can also park and lock your cycle outside the Holborn public library, across the road from our venue.
The Transport for London's Santander cycles are also available for hire across central London, and a drop-off point is just a minute's walk away.
There are a few car parks within a short walking distance:
- London Farringdon, EC1R 0BD
- London Saffron Hill, EC1N 8XA
- London Covent Garden, WC2B 5NT
There is some metered street parking around the College with a two hour maximum stay.