We know it’s not only paediatricians who are committed to improving child health outcomes and who share our vision of a healthier future for children and young people across the world.
Affiliate membership is open to those with a professional interest in child health, but who do not have a primary medical qualification. If you are a paediatric or neonatal nurse, pharmacist, social worker, teacher, school nurse or allied health professional, join us as an affiliate member.
If you are a paediatric or neonatal nurse, you may also register for training. This gives you access to our online tool RCPCH ePortfolio, which records your progression. You can register for training when you apply for membership. If you already have Affiliate membership and would like to add training, please contact our Training Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership subscriptions 2020
|Subscription||Annual subscription||Monthly subscription (UK bank accounts only)|
|Affiliate member, with Archives of Disease in Childhood||£166||£13.83|
Membership offers the following benefits:
- access to Paediatric Care Online, our online resource that supports daily clinical practice by providing immediate, accessible information, including Child Protection Companion (cost to non-members is £30 per year)
- quarterly newsletter
- option to receive regular email news bulletins
- reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and other courses and events
- listing on and access to online members' directory
- use of the members' room in our London office.
Anybody with a working or with a professional interest in child health who is not a medical doctor can apply for affiliate membership.
Affiliate membership may be of particular interest to paediatric nurses, pharmacists, social workers and other allied healthcare professionals, as well as those working or volunteering in child health organisations.
Applications are usually processed within five working days of receipt.
Please read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For more information or help, contact us on email@example.com.