About this membership category
Associate membership of the RCPCH may be of particular interest to:
- SAS (Specialty and Associate Specialist) doctors
- Clinical Fellows
- Trust Doctors
- Locum Appointment for Training (LAT) doctors
- General Practitioners who have not passed MRCPCH Clinical and work mainly with children, especially if applying for the Diploma of Child Health.
We offer Associate members an optional reduced subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood.
Registering for training
If you working towards a CESR (Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration) application in the UK, or plan to join the training programme in future, you will likely want to access training support and use RCPCH ePortfolio.
The trainee fee is an additional cost: £120 per year (£72 for less than full time working). It's collected with your subscription. See information about training fees, and if you have any questions about this contact our Training Services team on email@example.com or 020 7092 6154.
You can register for training when you apply for membership. If you already have Associate membership and would like to add training, please contact our Training Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership subscriptions 2020
|Membership type||UK rate||UK monthly Direct Debt amount||Europe and North America||Rest of world|
|Associate member with Archives of Disease in Childhood||£364||£30.33||£349||£166|
|Associate member (less than full time)||£199||£16.58||£187||N/A|
|Associate member with Archives of Disease in Childhood (less than full time)||£299||£24.92||£287||N/A|
If you are not a current RCPCH member and working in the UK, you can receive a 50% discount on your first year as an Associate member.
Membership offers the following benefits:
- Quarterly magazine, Milestones
- Discounted fees for RCPCH Conference and other events
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Use of the members' room in our London office
- Representation on Council
- Regional support
- Continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (£205 to non-members)
- Innovative Paediatric Care Online resource, including Child Protection Companion
You must be working as a medical practitioner, with at least 50% of your work related to child health.
Associate membership may be of particular interest to Staff, Associate Specialist and Specialty (SAS) Doctors, Clinical Fellows, Trust Doctors, Locums and General Practitioners (GPs) who work mainly with children, especially if applying for the Diploma of Child Health.
Associate members are admitted on a monthly basis. Applications received by the 8th of each month will be considered for commencement of membership from the 1st of the following month.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For more information or help, contact us on email@example.com.