To apply for associate membership, you'll need to hold a primary medical qualification and work mainly in child health, and can live anywhere in the world. Some associate members also register for training with us.
Associate membership may be of interest to:
- SAS (Specialty and Associate Specialist) doctors working in paediatrics
- Associate Specialists
- Trust Doctors
- General Practitioners who have not passed MRCPCH Clinical - especially if pursuing, or have, the Diploma of Child Health
Associate membership with training
Some associate members also register for training with us - for access to RCPCH ePortfolio and training support. If you're working towards a Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration, or CESR, in the UK, or you plan to join the training programme in future, you'll want to add training to your membership.
Associate membership with training may be of interest to:
- Staff Grade Doctors
- Clinical Fellows
- "F3 Doctors"
- Locum Appointment for Training (LAT) doctors
Already have associate membership and want to add on training? Contact our Training Services team on email@example.com.
Add Archives of Disease in Childhood
As an Associate member, you can add a discounted subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood. The cost is £100 per year, and you'll receive both print editions and online access.
Already have Associate membership and want to add ADC? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quarterly magazine, Milestones
- Discounted fees for RCPCH Conference and other events
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Use of the members' room in our London office
- Representation on Council
- Regional support
- Continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (£205 to non-members)
- Full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources
|UK||UK monthly Direct Debit||Europe and North America||Rest of world|
|+ training||£384||£32||Not available||N/a|
|+ training + Archives||£484||£40.34||N/a||N/a|
|Less than full time|
|Membership only (less than full time, or LTFT)||£199||£16.58||£187||N/a|
|+ training (LTFT)||£271||£22.59||N/a||N/a|
|+ Archives (LTFT)||£299||24.92||£287||N/a|
|+ training + Archives (LTFT)||£371||£30.92||N/a||N/a|
Discount If you are not a current RCPCH member and working in the UK, you can receive a 50% discount on your first year as an Associate member.
We admit Associate members on a monthly basis. Applications received will be considered for commencement of membership from the 1st of the following month.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For more information or help, contact us on email@example.com.