This Subcommittee oversees the child protection systematic reviews (formally CORE-Info) programme of work.
The subcommittee's objectives
- To support in the prioritisation of the systematic reviews due to be updated
- To support the development of the systematic reviews, including ensuring that the clinical questions, search terms, databases and quality of the systematic reviews continue to be appropriate and of high quality
- make recommendations back to the Child Protection Standing Committee where major gaps or additional funded work is required
- support the publication of the systematic reviews via
- the College platforms
- the RCPCH website
- peer reviewed papers
- To support the update of chapters in the related RCPCH publications Child Protection Companion on the Child Protection Portal and the CSA publication ‘The physical signs of sexual child abuse (also known as the ‘Purple Book’)
- To support the NSPCC in the update of their child protection leaflets
Dr Emilia Wawrzkowicz
Resources and updates
You can explore our evidence-based information and updates in our Child Protection Portal.
If you would like to get involved or find out more about the subcommittee's work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.