RCPCH Learning replaced RCPCH Compass in 2022.
- What is RCPCH Learning?
Our RCPCH Learning site hosts all available RCPCH online learning packages (eLearning modules) and educational webinars and podcasts.
If you have booked on to an RCPCH live course, whether virtual or face-to-face, you are also able to access the course companion page. This has the course materials, evaluation form and downloadable certificate of attendance.
- How can I access RCPCH Learning?
You can log in to RCPCH Learning with your RCPCH online account (single sign), using your RCPCH number (for members this is your membership number) and password.
You will not need to create an account on RCPCH Learning. You'll simply log in and your account will automatically be created.
- I do not have an RCPCH online account (single sign on). How do I get one?
These instructions are for individuals who do not have an RCPCH account. If you have an RCPCH account but have forgotten the number, please follow the instructions in the next section below.
- From this website select Register
- Select the option 'I don't have an RCPCH number' and click Sign up
- You will now see the 'Register with us' page. There are three steps required:
- Enter your title, first and last names, date of birth, gender (optional) and email address. Check the CAPTCHA verification/'I am not a robot' and click 'next'
- On the next page, enter your address and phone number and click 'next'
- On the next page, set your contact preferences. You can read the terms and conditions, and then check to confirm you have read and accept the Ts&Cs. Click 'submit'
- You will receive an email with your RCPCH number and a link to verify your new account and set the password.
- Click the link or copy and paste it directly into your browser. Once on the page, you can create a memorable password and click 'submit password' to complete your registration
- You will now be able to use your RCPCH number and password to sign in to the RCPCH website and other RCPCH resources (subscription fees may apply)
- I have an RCPCH account but I have forgotten my number and/or the password. How can I recover my RCPCH account details?
These instructions are for individuals who have an RCPCH account but have forgotten the details. If you do not have an RCPCH account, please follow the instructions in the section above.
- From this website, click Log in and then select Recover your RCPCH number
- On the next page, enter your surname, date of birth and email address - all details must match the information we have for you on record
- Check the CAPTCHA verification/'I am not a robot' and click 'submit'
- If the details match our records, you will receive an email with your RCPCH number and a link to reset the password, if required.
- Will I be able to access RCPCH Learning from my mobile or tablet?
Yes, RCPCH Learning is fully responsive to all device types, so an optimum experience regardless of the device you are using.
- More questions? Ask us
We welcome any further questions. We'll aim to answer these as best as we can, and post here. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org