Birmingham (venue TBC)
- RCPCH Members - Consultants - £190
- SAS doctors, Allied Health Professionals and Nurses - £150
- RCPCH Members - Trainees -£150
- Non-RCPCH Members - £250
Please note these prices are subject to change and may rise from September 2019. Register today to secure our lowest rates.
Excellent speakers and a truly fabulous learning day
This one-day course will enable you to identify and recognise common symptoms of paediatric dermatological conditions and manage these conditions effectively.
Through talks by leading experts in the field, the course covers the management of eczema, the most common skin condition in under 16’s, and dermatological issues such common viral rashes, common lumps and bumps, Stevens Johnson syndrome and Toxic epidermal necrolysis.
Participants will learn a practical approach to these conditions which will be helpful at all stages of the paediatric career.
This study day will enable you to develop an effective approach for the management of common dermatological conditions affecting children and young people.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and recognise symptoms of common dermatological conditions in children
- Describe the available treatment options for common skin conditions in children
- Support parents, carers, children and young people with the ongoing management of skin disorders.
- Paediatric trainees
- SAS doctors
- Consultant paediatric dermatologists and general consultant paediatricians
- Paediatricians with an interest in dermatology
- AHPs working in paediatric dermatology